Cyber Security Assessment
Our Cyber Security Assessment Module allows you to perform IT security assessment on you IT Network – even if you are not an IT security expert. Just run the installation-free scanning tool, import the scan results into our proprietary risk analyzer The Security Assessment Module has many uses for your IT Professional including:
- Generate executive-level reports that include a proprietary Security Risk Score and Data Breach Liability Report along with summary charts, graphs and an explanation of the risks found in the security scans.
- Identify network "share" permissions by user and computer. Provide comprehensive lists of all network shares, detailing which users and groups have access to which devices and files, and what level of access they have.
- Catalogue external vulnerabilities including security holes, warnings, and informational items that can help you make better network security decisions, plus a full NMap Scan which checks all 65,535 ports and reports which are open. This is an essential item for many standard security compliance reports.
- Methodically analyse login history from the security event logs. The report uses mathematical modelling and proprietary pattern recognition to highlight potential unauthorized users who log into machines they normally do not access and at times they normally do not log in.
- In addition to the potential damage to networks and data, there are critical business reasons to use the Security Assessment reports to track and document security risks:
- Employee productivity is wasted by time spent on social media, shopping, other distracting sites.
- Bandwidth abuse or misuse may slow down and compromise other critical business applications.
- Downloading pirated software may infect the network with trojans or expose a business to license violations.
- Loss of proprietary business data and information from the inside can cost tens of thousands or more.
Security Assessments Change the Game
Until now you had to be an IT security expert to perform even basic IT security tests. The Network Auditor Security Assessment Module changes all that. Just run the Network Auditor non-intrusive data collector on your network and then let Network Auditor data analyser crunch the collected data and produce a baseline set of IT security reports.
The Reports Deliver Security threats and remediations.
There is a huge shortage of IT security personnel and services and the few service providers are taking advantage of because they don’t think that medium /small business have the skills or staff to deliver these high-value services. By performing regular security assessments with Network Auditor, you help your IT Admins protect their assets, guard against downtime, as well as uncovering potential new security threats.
Dive into Dark Web Monitoring
Is your Company information being sold on the Dark Web?
Network Auditor has made it easier than ever! Our Security Assessment Module will now scan the Dark Web to report how many records we can find for each domain entered and – more than that – give you the five latest passwords being sold.
Working Toward a Higher Value of Security Services
While most SMBs think of security in terms of commodity products such as anti-virus, firewall, and spam filters, the reality is that while these products are must have, they are often times not enough. Threats to the network come from a variety of sources that are beyond the scope of these products. If these products alone were 100% effective, there would be no security breaches